login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Yogo Greek Yogurt Cake  (Read 2258 times)

Description: found at BJ's

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Yogo Greek Yogurt Cake
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:44:12 PM »
DD and I went to BJ's, she was starving as usual, so we looked through the bakery section to see if there was anything safe.  Kids liked them, I tasted a tiny bite and they were very sweet.  I'm sticking them in the freezer and the kids can have them for treats occasionally in their lunches like we used to do with School Safe Snacks which I haven't found around here.

BJ's had the blueberry 100 calorie cakes

http://metsovobaking.com/index.cfm

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Yogo Greek Yogurt Cake
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 06:42:27 AM »
Hmm the links to Markets and Products aren't active, but they're based just outside of Chicago, so I am hoping they are up here, too.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 07:46:44 AM »
Email to see if they can give you some store names.  I'd like to find the cinnamon crumb kind for DS.  I don't think he's ever had one like that.

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 07:15:43 AM »
Hezz, I find the School Safe Snacks at Roche Brothers down here.  Not sure if you have any around you.  They may only b in MA.  But, if you ever go to Cape Cod, there is one in Mashpee, and maybe others.  Stores will sometimes get a product for you, if you ask in the department.  I have had the guys at RB offer to get me a flavor of Guittard chips at the holidays.  And, at my farm stand, they have ordered in some holiday VNF at my request. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:41:01 AM »
No Roche Bros here.  It's not a big deal, I used to buy them because I could.  DD wants to do some baking once we have the kitchen back so we'll find some healthier recipes to try out.

Offline momma2boys

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 07:52:05 PM »
Wow, I want these! Not sure if ds would eat them, but I would!
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 11:48:26 PM »
It's just nice to have option for something like this, even if its not a regular thing. When I google them, I see them at Sam's. :-)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts