login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Manchester NH area restaurants  (Read 3024 times)

Description: suggestions?

Offline nameless

Manchester NH area restaurants
« on: June 27, 2015, 08:05:17 PM »
need suggestions please, PA/TNA allergy here.

anyone with any experience for Mr. Mac’s Macaroni & Cheese?

thanks in advance!
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Manchester NH area restaurants
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 09:59:03 PM »
Maybe check out this place

http://www.t-bones.com/

Have never been, but it came up when I googled allergy friendly restaurants.  They do have notes on the menu as to which dishes contain nuts.

I will post on my local FB food allergy group for recommendations...will let you know if anyone responds.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:01:02 PM by hezzier »

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:05:29 PM »
Well, that was fast...someone posted right away.  T-bones was recommended.  As well as The Copper Door which is in Bedford, NH (maybe 15 min depending on where you are staying) and Burton's Grill (in Nashua) which is more like 30 minutes away.

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 06:30:05 AM »
Bertucci's and Buffalo Wild Wings were also recommended.  We don't have one close by, but we eat and like Bertucci's.

Offline nameless

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 11:01:08 AM »
thanks!  I'm driving down to dine with a friend, who is a vegetarian...so...I'm guessing T-bones would be out :P

I think we'll end up at Chipotle or the Mr. Mac's Mac & Cheese place. He mentioned Cactus Jack's.
40+ years dealing with:
New England

Offline nameless

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »
Well, that was fast...someone posted right away.  T-bones was recommended.  As well as The Copper Door which is in Bedford, NH (maybe 15 min depending on where you are staying) and Burton's Grill (in Nashua) which is more like 30 minutes away.

ah! Cactus Jack's is the same chain as Copper Door and T-bones --- they have an allergen statement on their menu, seemingly friendly and inviting. We'll see!

I'm about 75-90 minutes away, will make my way down to dinner by shopping in REAL stores along the way. Hello Target. Hello Kohls and JCP bigger than a breadbox.

:)
40+ years dealing with:
New England

Offline tigerlily

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »
Ninety nine was terrific! Chain restaurant in the NE. Our go-to when traveling in the NE for a change from our usual (Chili's, Red Robin, Chipotle, McD, Wendy's). Really terrific. Allergy awareness and preparation were great. We tried three different restaurants in two different states. All fantastic wrt allergies. Great food and service too.
Looks like there is one in Manchester.
We are PN, TN and SFA.

Also--we have had a great experience at Hard Rock Restaurants. I can't see if there's one in Manchester, search engine not cooperating. Hard Rock was great to our family when we were in SFA heavy areas like Boston and New Orleans.
DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA

Offline tigerlily

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 09:45:27 AM »
Just saw you are from the NE so 99 might not be news to you
DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA

Offline nameless

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 10:40:47 PM »
We ate at Cactus Jack's - it was ok. It's a local chain to NH...I would have preferred a unique non-chain restaurant. Meh.

It was a dud of a date too...disappointment all around. But at least I got to go shopping earlier today in stores I haven't seen for a while :)
40+ years dealing with:
New England