FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Where to Order?  (Read 2077 times)

Description:

Offline cammiec

• Oklahoma Rain Photography
Where to Order?
« on: July 16, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »
Is there a decent website to order a variety of allergy friendly foods from?  I'm primarily looking for one that will ship all the dairy-free and gluten-free refrigerated products I need.  There may not be such a place, but its always frustrating to make the hour drive to the nearest store, just to find they are out of stock of everything I need.
wheat, buckwheat, rye, oats, flax, plum, kiwi, watermelon, honeydew melon, squash, garlic, pinenuts, pistachio
And now severely lactose intolerant

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Where to Order?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 04:18:29 PM »
One place used to be Peanut free Planet, but their customer service has been sorely lacking for the last six to eight months. 

I order some from Amazon but actually tend not to order many allergen-free foods because of our allergen set. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline krasota

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 04:36:10 PM »
You could try to have a standing order at that store.  Or put the order in 1-2w in advance so that the stock manager has time to get things in.
--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

Offline cammiec

• Oklahoma Rain Photography
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 08:48:09 AM »
You could try to have a standing order at that store.  Or put the order in 1-2w in advance so that the stock manager has time to get things in.

That's a good idea!  I usually buy 2 or 3 of everything I get too, so I don't see why they wouldn't oblige.
wheat, buckwheat, rye, oats, flax, plum, kiwi, watermelon, honeydew melon, squash, garlic, pinenuts, pistachio
And now severely lactose intolerant