FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Pennsylvania  (Read 1739 times)

Description:

Offline DoubleAs

Pennsylvania
« on: July 17, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »
We'll be traveling through Pennsylvania soon -- Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster, Gettysburg, and Philadelphia -- and would love suggestions of any nut-free restaurants or restaurants that if not nut-free are highly allergy-aware.  My son is allergic to tree nuts and eggs.  Thanks in advance!

Offline joshsmom

Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:01:32 PM »
When we lived in PA we ate at the regular restaurants: Red Robin, Chipotle, Moe's, Carrabas(sp?), outback, On the border, almost all fast food etc. In PA there are restaurants called Isaacs that are good and allergy friendly.  Individially owned pizza/sub shops that are pretty easy to eat in. Never been to Pittsburg.

Offline yelloww

Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 08:14:01 PM »
I know this is really late, but I was in an Isaacs today (I drive by the Strasburg Railway a lot) and noticed that they have a GF flatbread there. Didn't look at other allergens as it was just for me. http://www.isaacsdeli.com