FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Easter 2016  (Read 4162 times)

Description: What's for dinner?

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Easter 2016
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2016, 05:12:08 PM »
We have a bunny cake mold--a rabbit that stands on its hind legs. It's a 3D mold. We could do that--if DS wants that for his birthday. 

We picnic, but it will only get up to 50 Sunday, so it may be an indoor picnic with games. I haven't gone to the store yet to buy stuff. Hmm. I won't be able to tomorrow. I guess I'll need to go tonight. Yikes.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 05:14:25 PM »
Oops. So we will have hummus (safe for me), chicken salad for DH and me, cheese and fruit. And leftover birthday cake. And this year for the first time EVER no champagne. DH is on call, and a med I'm taking absolutely prohibits me from having alcohol. And we are saving money anyway. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline PurpleCat

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 07:17:30 AM »
I made the pancake muffins last night and OMG!  They are sooooooo good!  And super easy.

I made chocolate chip, fresh strawberry, fresh blueberry, and bacon & cheddar! 

I think these will become a breakfast staple in our house if the kids like them.

I'll put the potatoes together later tonight when we get home and will bake them in the morning.

We are on the road today.  2 hour trip up north to DH's family.  I am bringing roasted: asparagus, rainbow carrots, radishes, zucchini, and summer squash.  I used white balsamic vinegar and some lemon juice with leeks, parsley and thyme to dress them and they were roasted in canola oil so their color is gorgeous.  Very rainbow dish!  (I never roasted radishes before!)