FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: End Allergies Together  (Read 3089 times)

Description: Research Grants

Offline my3guys

End Allergies Together
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:36:21 PM »
This organization, founded not long ago, is doing some great things! 100% of money raised goes towards finding a cure. Here's a link to a few research grants they're funding:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/end-allergies-together-announces-research-grants-300273093.html

And they were on the Today show today. I thought the coverage was excellent -- stressing the seriousness without being overly dramatic.

http://www.today.com/video/al-roker-highlights-effort-to-cure-the-allergy-epidemic-691759171921

LJ

Re: End Allergies Together
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:31:50 AM »
I have done much research including photos.  I would like to join with you in the cure for allergy epidemic as this
has become a life threatening situation for too many.  I do not have a theory BUT I do have the documented answer.  It does not cost a cent, you do not have to buy anything, not even a book.  People, governments and pharmacuticals, must be stopped from making BIG money, knowingly destroying all ages of health from newborns to the elderly.  It has become an epidemic without need, perpetuated by greed. 
This is not a hoax.  It is a very simple solution.  I've had to know or I would not be living.  Our governments even know the simple answer.
This is a very serious 'business' that is affecting everyone, except 3rd world countries, and we are now introducing it to them, and it is making them
 sick.  Yes. I am ready to help in any way. The time is NOW to help us all, as quickly as we can, for all concerned.  Thank you for allowing my voice and my support.