login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Arrowhead Mills Rye Flour  (Read 1480 times)

Description: Hain Celestial. Grrrrrrrr!

Offline GoingNuts

Arrowhead Mills Rye Flour
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »
I wrote to them asking if their Rye Flour was made on shared equipment.
This was the response. I still have no idea about the shared equipment or facility.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Arrowhead MillsŪ Organic Rye Flour. We apologize for the delay in our reply and appreciate your patience.

The Hain Celestial Group's labeling declares major allergens (peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, and wheat) and we follow the U.S. FDA's regulations. We recognize the serious nature of the allergen issue and we strive to minimize risk.

Both major and minor ingredients of all products, as well as all processing procedures and equipment, are closely scrutinized and all potential allergen issues as determined by the Hain Celestial Group are declared on our labeling.

We assure you that strict manufacturing processes and procedures are in place and that all of our manufacturing facilities follow rigid allergen control programs that include staff training, segregation of allergen ingredients, production scheduling, and thorough cleaning and sanitation.

Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 9AM - 7PM Eastern Time."

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
Re: Arrowhead Mills Rye Flour
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 09:30:30 PM »
Geez.  In other words, they are NOT going to actually tell you the direct answer to direct question.

)(*&#$(*#&)(^$#@)(&%)(*&

:banghead:
Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!