imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Chipotle  (Read 2510 times)

Description: Great experience

Offline sneaker

Chipotle
« on: July 04, 2016, 11:11:23 AM »
Went with our dd to Chipotle. It was a great experience. She was so excited to be able to get take out like others do and eat burritos. They are tree nut peanut and sesame free and all she had to be concerned about was milk. We asked and they cleaned the counters with clean towel. We did try to go when not the most crowded time. But still my dd is still talking about this!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 11:43:02 AM by sneaker »

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Chipotle
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 12:23:23 AM »
:)

That's wonderful!
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 06:03:52 AM »
So glad to hear it Sneaker!  Chipotle is my DS's go-to when he's on the road (or even at home, because he's addicted  ;)).  I'm a fan as well!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline DoubleAs

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »
We love Chipotle -- it's the only place we eat out that doesn't make me nervous (since there are no nuts or eggs on the menu).  I used to joke that we needed a frequent flyer card for Chipotle, but now they've actually rolled out a rewards program -- bonus!

Offline bleh

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »
Chipotle is testing 2 desserts.... Hopefully it's just a tortilla covered with sugar lol

http://www.eater.com/2016/10/25/13409986/chipotle-dessert-mobile-order
DD: PA/TNA/EA (baked eggs are okay)