FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Pepperidge Farm Goldfish  (Read 1818 times)

Description:

Offline Irene

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
« on: July 06, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »
Hi all,
Sorry if this has already been discussed - it's been a while since I checked this site.  I was checking ingredients of meals and snacks for my son's camp and came across an info sheet (from the manufacturer maybe?) that indicated the cheddar goldfish may contain peanut and tree nuts.  The actual package does not say this and the camp director was telling me to ignore the info sheet...but she couldn't explain the discrepancy.
Just wondering if anyone knows if there has been a labeling change with Pepperidge Farm?
Thanks!

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
Re: Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »
I'm not sure about the accuracy of this source, but here's a link to a response they got from Pepperidge Farm.

http://snacksafely.com/2015/06/pepperidge-farm-responds-regarding-goldfish/
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline joshsmom

Re: Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »
When I called on these I was told it was only the cookies goldfish made on possible shared lines.