Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

Author Topic: Allergy-Friendly Restaurants in the Boston Area  (Read 1199 times)

Description:

Offline ctmartin

Re: Allergy-Friendly Restaurants in the Boston Area
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 06:09:29 PM »

GoingNuts ... will he be at Boston College?!  We were in Boston a couple of years ago and we NEVER eat in ice cream places, but the Ben & Jerry's on Newbury Street were super accommodating ... using clean scoops, opening new containers (we are PA and sesame).  Also, we ate at Cheeseboy in downtown crossing with no problems. 

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 08:27:32 PM »
Yes Ct - he is at BC Law School.  He is PN, TN, sesame, chick pea and some forms of soy. 
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline ctmartin

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 09:38:23 PM »

I'm a BC alum ... AWESOME school!  Best of luck to him!!  Unfortunately, it's been awhile (too long to admit) and I do not have FA, so I don't know how they handle allergies there, but please keep us posted on his campus life.  My daughter wants to go to BC, too (she's just started middle school), but unless we win the lottery ... ha!  I hope he stays safe and has a fabulous experience ... he should be very proud of himself ;)

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 06:09:37 AM »
He's in law school and an off campus apartment, so it really isn't much of an issue.  He hasn't had any trouble finding safe food in Massachusetts.   :thumbsup:

He's starting his second year, and really enjoyed his first year.  You don't hear too many law students say they enjoyed year one, LOL!  ;D
N.E. US

Online hezzier

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »
110 Grill...multiple locations, have not been but they claim to be great with allergies
DS (12 yrs) TN
DD (15 yrs) cat, wasps and yellow jackets

NH, USA

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »
Thanks Hezz!
N.E. US

Offline DoubleAs

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2017, 12:35:47 PM »
Just visited Boston  last week and Sweet Cheeks BBQ handled my son's egg and tree nut allergies SO well! Plus the food was delicious!!