FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Allergy Friendly Travel Agent  (Read 5562 times)

Description:

Offline JenniferDuggan

Allergy Friendly Travel Agent
« on: September 01, 2016, 01:00:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am a new travel agent with ExpediaCruiseShipCenters in Victoria, BC, Canada.  I have food allergies, I love to travel, and I would like to extend my experience and knowledge of both to you.  Together, we can plan your dream vacation, make sure your allergies are taken into consideration, and ensure precautions are taken to keep you safe away from home.  I am currently contacting various cruise lines and popular destinations to get their official food allergy policies, information on their emergency medical services, and allergy-friendly dining accommodations. 

Whilst I am located on Vancouver Island in Canada, I am able to book vacations and cruises for clients from around the world.  Best of all, my services come at no extra cost to you.

Please visit my website and sign up for newsletters so we can keep in touch until it is time to book your next vacation:
http://www.cruiseshipcenters.com/JenniferDuggan

Whilst cruising is in the company title, I can book vacations of all sorts: Disney parks and hotels, destination tours, hotels, car rentals, and more.  (I have a sweet spot for Disney parks and cruises because they handle food allergies so well.)  I will soon be able to offer travel medical and cancellation insurance too.

I look forward to hearing from you.
I am a regular member here... this is my business profile.

Offline JenniferDuggan

Re: Allergy Friendly Travel Agent
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »
You can now follow my allergy-friendly travel services on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ECSCJenniferDuggan
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:31:21 PM by JenniferDuggan »

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
Just recommended you on a allergy FB group—someone looking for recommendations. :)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline JenniferDuggan

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:29:10 PM »
Aww, thank you Mac! 

My Facebook link recently changed. I updated the link above just now. Hopefully you can update it with them as well.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:31:56 PM by JenniferDuggan »