login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

Author Topic: Auvi-Q relaunch  (Read 3080 times)

Description:

Offline BensMom

Re: Auvi-Q relaunch
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2017, 10:27:26 AM »
For those of you who have received the auvi-qs, did you get a shipping notice? DS's are supposed to come today. Or ship today. I'm not sure. This is after 2 delays. We haven't heard anything yet.

Offline hezzier

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2017, 10:50:46 AM »
We did not get a shipping notice, they did show up a couple days late due to a snow storm.

I am planning to call in a refill once we get past the 30 days to see how and if it will work seeing as how we shouldn't have gotten the first set.
DS (12 yrs) TN
DD (15 yrs) cat, wasps and yellow jackets

NH, USA

Offline MaryM

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »
When I spoke to them on the phone they told me a date and thats when they arrived.  I did not receive any notice.

Offline BensMom

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2017, 01:47:16 PM »
They're here!! Woohoo! But I had ordered 2 sets and only got one. Has anyone else gotten 2 sets? I just like an extra set in case he loses them or for a long flight, etc. He normally carries 2, but always has an extra 2 back at his apartment.

Offline hezzier

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2017, 01:58:56 PM »
Only one, that's why I can to call for a refill once past 30 days.
DS (12 yrs) TN
DD (15 yrs) cat, wasps and yellow jackets

NH, USA

Offline BensMom

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »
Ok, yeah, that's what ds just told me.

Offline nyguy

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:15 PM »
When I spoke to them on the phone they told me a date and thats when they arrived.  I did not receive any notice.

They don't notify you. All of my family had their prescriptions shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver.

My general recommendation is that you sign up with each major US courier. You'll know not only when packages from Auvi-Q/Kaleo arrive but also packages generally. All services are free.

UPS MyChoice - Sign up for yourself. Can add other household members/first name variants in preferences.

Fedex Delivery Manager - same as UPS (sign up yourself, add household members under preferences]

My USPS - enrollment allows you to see all packages going to a given address without other steps (e.g. adding household members individually. Even better if you're in a pilot area for Informed Delivery, where you get emailed a digest of the letter sized mail you'll be receiving later in the day (mail sort equipment scans the mail face at the major mail processing center before you before it gets forwarded to the local post office).