FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Risk and safety requirements for diagnostic and therapeutic therapies 4 allergy  (Read 1401 times)

Description: from World Health Organisation statement.

Offline eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Offline gvmom

I just skimmed that, but it is interesting to see how many procedural requirements and cautions are recommended, outlined, or provided as "guidelines" for professionals. 

Wondering how logically anyone could read all of that and still think people should carry just one injector?

Again, sort of tired of how recommendations are made by people who don't live it.  I don't know about anyone else, but my kids don't live in a petri dish, and their allergists aren't usually around when a reaction comes out of nowhere. 

How many pages was that, for clinical testing?  Good grief.....

I think I'm just grumpy.
"...who knew that Black History Month was really about an Orange White guy" ~gvmom
"...but HILLARY!" is not ACTUALLY a legal defense in the real world.  ~gvmom
"Don't feed the trolls; nothing fuels them so much." ~Oscar Wilde
Trump=Idiot https://twitter.com/spikedcranium/status/966768001943875584

Offline eragon

feel free to be grumpy, it is very shocking that we are facing the very idea that one would be enough!

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.