login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: College Board Simplifies Request Process for Test Accommodations  (Read 3134 times)

Description: Jan 2017

name

Theoretically, your 504 or IEP test accommodations port as is starting Jan. 1, 2017.  How and if it is implemented is a wait and see.  Cut and paste link into browser.

College Board Simplifies Request Process For Test Accommodations (see announcement for details, details, details)

collegeboard.org/releases/2016/college-board-simplifies-request-process-for-test-ccommodations

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: College Board Simplifies Request Process for Test Accommodations
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 10:31:59 PM »
This is great news. We got accommodations for the ACT east cheesy. But we didn't even try to for the SAT--too much of a pain.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 10:42:45 PM »
This clearly calls for a little soundtrack to peruse it by--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMJVvld9ok

:thumbsup:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:49:50 PM »
Okay, well before the overture, I got an ad to a musical my fam will see (shhhhh) this December instead of going to The Messiah. And I watched the entire ad on YT. So that totally worked for me. Thank you.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts