login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Books about Food Allergies  (Read 2007 times)

Description:

Offline alliekat

Books about Food Allergies
« on: February 03, 2017, 06:12:37 PM »
Hi everyone.  I posted this last night under the "adults with food allergies category" but since I haven't gotten any responses, I thought I would re-post it here.  Can anyone recommend some books on food allergies for adults?  Either something you've read or if you've heard of any bestsellers in this area.  It seems a lot of the books I'm finding are for parents of kids with food allergies.  I want something for adults that suffer from food allergies.  Or I'm finding books for allergies like nasal allergies/stuffy nose etc.. not food allergies.  And by the way, I don't need anything having to do with gluten or peanut allergies.  I can find a lot of those types of books too.  Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.   :)

Online YouKnowWho

DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline alliekat

Re: Books about Food Allergies
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:14:31 PM »
Thanks, YouKnowWho, I'll check those out!

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:03:40 AM »
Honestly, I've found most info about adult onset FAs online. There is so much information out there now.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline alliekat

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 08:33:44 PM »
You're right, Macabre.  I should probably just do some research online.  I guess I'm old school thinking about a book instead of the Internet :)