So my Daughter was diagnosed with a Milk/Egg and peanut allergy, She would get some hives if ingested, bad eczema and swelling when ingesting peanuts.
Lately thou we realized her eczema has practically disappeared. We have no Idea how, her skin still kinda feels dry, but not everywhere and we still have the heat on at night. We were told by the allergist that we can star trying foods with milk and eggs in them , at first she would kinda get a runny nose, but now nothing, she eats Gold fish crackers like there's no tomorrow, and I have given her Mac 'n' Cheese (Spoon full) and no reaction. Cheese too from a pizza and also took the cheese off the slice and she was fine as well.
What could have potentially happened ? She was diagnosed 6 months ago and her ezcema was pretty bad where she couldn't sleep her nights, now she sleeps right through and barely wakes up.
Anyone else experience such a quick turn around ? is this temporary ? Something we could have done and not realized ?