FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

A la mode ice cream - pn/tn free ice cream

(1/4) > >>

hezzier:
http://www.alamodeshoppe.com/

The ice cream shop is located in NYC, but they have started to distribute their pints and ice cream bars.  I know they are working on getting a full list together as to where you can purchase their products.  You can follow them on FB, that's how I figured out they were available in MA.  Like all allergy friendly foods, it's expensive...about $6 a pint.  We taste tested Speed Bump (a nut free Rocky Road) yesterday and everyone liked it.  Also purchased Wired (coffee with something in it), Partly Cloudy (blue cotton candy with mini marshmallows), Pink Sprinkle, Chocolate and Vanilla.  The store was out of Cookies and Cream.  I forgot to look for their ice cream bars...I'm assuming they would have been a little farther down in the freezer section.

I called my local Shaws and they said they didn't have it yet, but if the Shaws in MA has it, then we will have it soon too.

hezzier:
I apparently didn't need to bring a cooler to MA, our local Shaw's carries it.  The employee that went looking when I called just must not have been looking in the right place.

ajasfolks2:
Wishing I had tried to find some of this and had extra cooler / space to bring some back.

Is it yummy??

hezzier:
I've seen posts on their FB pages that it's been found in your state...in a Safeway.

ajasfolks2:
OMSqueeeeeee!

I just saw that too -- was trying to find link to their e-commerce they were going to launch?

But, yes, I might be down near Safeways in that area next week.  Gonna travel with coolers filled with ice blocks and also make space in freezers just in case I can find and stock up.

So exciting to have the novelties, for sure.  My kids would REALLY LOVE them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version