FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Traveling & Restaurants

Starbucks?

(1/4) > >>

Stinky10:
Ds wants a midnight mint frap - and well so do I.  :)

Do you or your PA kids get drinks like that at starbucks?

GoingNuts:
Aaack - lost my post!

In a word, no.  They barely rinse blenders and other equipment between uses and people add nutty syrups to their drinks all the time.  I don't even trust their teas anymore now that they've partnered with Teavana.  Why people need nutty tea flavors is beyond me.

The only thing DS gets there is a plain hot or iced decaf Americano.  Period.  But he is not PA only, he is TNA as well.

aggiedog:
Are the nut flavorings real nut, or are they like almond flavoring, which is all fake flavor?

Dd, who is PA, walnut, pecan, does occasionally get something there, but only maybe a few times a year.  There isn't one near us (probably the only corner on the planet that's true!)

Macabre:
They use almond milk in a dedicated blender at my Sbx.

MaryM:

--- Quote from: Macabre on May 08, 2017, 07:06:15 AM ---They use almond milk in a dedicated blender at my Sbx.

--- End quote ---

This is good to know.  I have been avoiding Starbucks since they started using Almond Milk.  I don't go often but once in a while I like a Latte....I will have to ask at my local one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version