imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Mylan racketeering.....  (Read 4852 times)

Description:

Offline gvmom

Re: Mylan racketeering.....
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 11:23:34 PM »
 :disappointed:

...... why does it not surprise me though?  Does it surprise you? 

I mean, at this point, does anyone not expect big companies to be tax evading profit hungry a$$hats?  That is what capitalism is all about.  There is no ethics to anything anymore.... and for those of us who'd like to be able to ditch using products that are manufactured by companies that make us want to projectile vomit on someone we are screwed given that our children need some of these things.

Makes me ill and disgusted.
"...who knew that Black History Month was really about an Orange White guy" ~gvmom
"...but HILLARY!" is not ACTUALLY a legal defense in the real world.  ~gvmom
"Don't feed the trolls; nothing fuels them so much." ~Oscar Wilde
Trump=Idiot https://twitter.com/spikedcranium/status/966768001943875584

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 06:30:55 AM »
^^I'm so with you.   :disappointed:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 07:32:37 AM »
I think I understand this, but am having trouble wrapping my head around it.  A negative tax rate means getting money from the government, rather than paying, right?  And negative 294% ?  That means that they receive from the government almost three times what would be taxable? This is so very, very wrong.
USA