login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: 110 Grill - Locations in MA and NH  (Read 3673 times)

Description:

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
110 Grill - Locations in MA and NH
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:00:26 PM »
https://www.110grill.com/

So just wondering if anyone has eaten at one.  Their allergy statement is very similar to Burton's Grill.

Offline hedgehog

Re: 110 Grill - Locations in MA and NH
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 08:06:33 PM »
I ate at one once.  Have no idea about how they deal with allergies.  I did like it, but its just not in a great location to go on a regular basis.
USA

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 08:44:21 PM »
So we finally tried out the 110 Grill in our town.  It was fine, they definitely take allergies seriously although we told the server about DS's allergy and I asked for my salad to be without nuts which it was so I would have thought that she might ask DH if he wanted nuts on his side salad but she did not so his came with nuts...not a huge deal for us since DS is ingestion only.

It will be nice to have a local place that we can take DH's parents next time they are in town as opposed to driving 45 minutes to go find a Burton's Grill, but I think I like the food better at Burton's. 

We will definitely go back.

Offline RiMom911

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
We go often the to the 110 Grill in Chelmsford, MA.
They are always very responsive and accommodating.
We like the food, but there are limited options for my son, who is allergic to all of the top 8 allergens except for shellfish.