FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Flying for First Time in YEARS with FA - Looking for Recent Experiences  (Read 2051 times)

Description:

Offline LaurensMom

We need to fly roundtrip between Boston and Charleston. We've only ever flown Jet Blue because at the time, they were the most accomodating but it has been so long I'm out of touch and would like more recent input to help me determine where to start my search. If you've had a somewhat recent experience flying, can you please respond? I'm looking for both positive and negative experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Offline LaurensMom

Yeah...I was thinking as I was posting above...."That's weird. Why isn't there a thread devoted to airlines". Helps if I read.

OK, well in my defense, I have a very old cat that has kept me up howling for the past two weeks. As bad as having a newborn in the house.

Still, if you haven't posted in the airlines thread and you have an experience you want to share, I'd love to hear.