login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Don't Go Nuts Bars and snacks  (Read 2062 times)

Description: delish and nut free

Online my3guys

Don't Go Nuts Bars and snacks
« on: September 20, 2017, 05:07:48 PM »
My kids absoutely love these bars! We've only tried the Gorilla Power flavor so far but they are a huge hit!

https://dontgonuts.com/

This is the first snack bar with safe ingredients that I've found that they actually enjoy. I'm thrilled!!

Check out their safety procedures:

That is the profound question we asked ourselves as we created Don‘t Go Nuts. A nut-free facility was required, of course, but we felt that we needed to do more. After much research, we developed what we call the Field to Fingers Nut-Free Process, a first-of-its-kind inspired practice to ensure that every step of the journey is free of peanuts and tree nuts.

• From start to finish, our nut-free ingredients are processed using only nut-free equipment. We require confirmation of that from each and every supplier.
• We built our own nut-free facility in which to prepare our foods.
• Our facility includes many security features. Lily‘s favorite is the ingredient receiving room, where dust is blown from ingredient packages and removed from the building before ingredients enter other areas.

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Don't Go Nuts Bars and snacks
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 07:10:12 PM »
That's the best flavor by far.  I think we tried them all.  DS's second favorite is Whitewater chomp.  We get them by subscribe and save on Amazon.  He was just looking over my shoulder as I tried to figure out what his second flavor was and he saw that they make a chocolate soy butter and now he wants to try it.