imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Help me with my research?  (Read 2356 times)

Description:

Offline jain

Help me with my research?
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm working on a class project, and my group is conducting research to assist those with dietary specifications in their grocery shopping. Since my sister was diagnosed with celiac disease a few years ago, I have become increasingly aware of the impact dietary specifications have on day-to-day life, especially with anything food related.

I would really appreciate if everyone would fill out our short, anonymous survey and share it with other support groups/facebook/blogs or people you know who have specific food allergies/preferences. Thanks in advance!

https://mays.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3pgrB5Oucmywfz

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Help me with my research?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:53:32 AM »
Done - I responded with my son's information. 

Perhaps there should be a question about who in the family has the dietary restriction, and who is answering/does the shopping?
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline SilverLining

Re: Help me with my research?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
I was also thinking, where a person lives matters for some of the questions too. Or maybe only USA info was actually wanted?