Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

Author Topic: Help me with my research?  (Read 790 times)

Description:

Offline jain

Help me with my research?
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm working on a class project, and my group is conducting research to assist those with dietary specifications in their grocery shopping. Since my sister was diagnosed with celiac disease a few years ago, I have become increasingly aware of the impact dietary specifications have on day-to-day life, especially with anything food related.

I would really appreciate if everyone would fill out our short, anonymous survey and share it with other support groups/facebook/blogs or people you know who have specific food allergies/preferences. Thanks in advance!

https://mays.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3pgrB5Oucmywfz

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Help me with my research?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:53:32 AM »
Done - I responded with my son's information. 

Perhaps there should be a question about who in the family has the dietary restriction, and who is answering/does the shopping?
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline SilverLining

Re: Help me with my research?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
I was also thinking, where a person lives matters for some of the questions too. Or maybe only USA info was actually wanted?
Truly, it should be no problem to delay. Republicans completely blocked the nomination of a highly qualified candidate for a year and a half. They wouldn’t even consider him. It was more than rude—it was an abdication of duty.

So why the rush here? ~~MC