FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

St-Hubert

(1/2) > >>

SilverLining:
St-Hubert grocery products list may contain of common allergens.

spacecanada:
I've never heard of them; what do they produce? And do they label for shared facility or just shared lines?

Ciel:
They are a Québec based restaurant chain. We used to have them in Ontario but not anymore, or I think there might still be one in Ottawa. My mother and grandmother both used to work for them.

They are kind of similar to Swiss Chalet. Rotisserie chicken type menu. They are especially known for their tourtière, chicken pot pie, and sugar pie, maybe their sauce/gravy. They have introduced pre-made products of these and others that are being sold in grocery stores. I have seen them at Loblaws.

SilverLining:
Also known for their Millefeuille. Hoping it’s safe.

Space, I didn’t clarify line or facility.

candyguru:

Swiss Chalet purchased St. Hubert a few years ago, so it is under the same ownership now. I have also seen their products at Loblaws and we ate at a St Hubert restaurant last summer when we visited Mt Tremblent.

We used to eat at the St Hubert at Avenue Road and Lawrence until it shut down many years ago. The location by Sherway Gardens was rebranded as "The Q" rotisserie when St. Hubert pulled out of Toronto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version