login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: donuts-katz gluten free  (Read 2436 times)

Description:

alliedhealth

donuts-katz gluten free
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:57:54 AM »
Has anyone ever used Katz gluten free glazed donuts or chocolate frosted donuts for PA/TNA- their glazed are close to Krispy Kreme and would be a good replacement- they say facilities and ingredients are nut free but have not gotten a.clear response on how they check suppliers particularly of chocolate. (they are frozen)
Just wondered if anyone has experience with this company before I have my children try them

Offline Meganx5

Re: donuts-katz gluten free
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 03:56:57 PM »
Just bumping this up and wanting to see if anyone has tried these.  I bought some that look like Krispy Kremes today.

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:05:44 PM »
I haven't personally tried them, but have heard good things about their donuts. 
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 12:23:25 PM »
We buy them...we like the donut holes best.  They are great to bring to an event when you know dunkin donuts munchkins are going to be there so your FA kid can have a similar snack.  Although, I noticed that my regular grocery store did not have them the other day...looks like the Katz products are gone.