FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Other foods/MFA/EE

Watermelon Challenge

<< < (2/3) > >>

spacecanada:
Hurray!!  :happydance:

gvmom:
Apparently at school they have this thing (think huge bread slicer) that they stuff the watermelon in and it comes out sliced.  Only use it for watermelon.

I wonder if that is only an institutional thing that can be found or if regular people can get one.  We love watermelon and it is one of the few fruits all the boys will eat.... but it is such a mess to prep.  The idea of being able to put a watermelon in a machine and having it come out prepped sounds awesome!

hezzier:
This the one I have seen... 

https://www.thegrommet.com/i-genietti?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-ebSBRC8ARIsAGuxJIpSuYUTd2Z5iiCM37DTnYQNqxa0w_i4Keuee52k06zTFlqG3TBydUkaAmYLEALw_wcB

hedgehog:
Since I still have a numb area on my left index finger, an automatic slicer for watermelon sounds good to me.

PurpleCat:
After this weekend's home food challenge, DD is now eating Cantaloupe and Pineapple!!!!!

Huge!  Huge!

Her list is shrinking!  We will challenge Pistachio at the allergist's office in June.

I do wonder what will happen if she ever stops getting allergy shots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version