FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: New Mexico  (Read 2068 times)

Description:

Offline DoubleAs

New Mexico
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:25:29 PM »
Headed to Santa Fe and Albuquerque soon and looking for restaurant recommendations. My son is allergic to eggs and tree nuts. My preference is for a restaurant that is nut-free,if possible.

Offline ctmartin

Re: New Mexico
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 06:54:28 AM »

We deal with peanuts and sesame, and we LOVED "Sadie's" in ABQ, so you might want to check them out!  I remember being VERY frustrated in Santa Fe because restaurants did not seem very knowledgeable about food allergies, yet wanted to accommodate.  This was 4 years ago, though, so perhaps things have changed?  I remember finally choosing a restaurant near from the train station (we took the train from ABQ) and it ended up being pretty good ... wish I could remember the name
:(

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 09:00:20 AM »
There are several Chipotle locations in Albuquerque. Unless they serve breakfast, they should be completely peanut, tree nut, and egg free. Obviously, double check at each location and ask to see the allergy menu chart.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Offline DoubleAs

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 01:36:32 PM »
Thanks! Chipotle is a favorite for sure! And Mod Pizza. But, always looking to try something new when possible, and neither are in Santa Fe.