imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Perfectly Free  (Read 1674 times)

Description: Saw this on Instagram.

Offline Meganx5

Perfectly Free
« on: November 14, 2018, 10:09:22 PM »
These are apparently of the top 8 allergens.. https://www.perfectlyfree.com/

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Perfectly Free
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 07:49:25 AM »
So funny, it is showing them at all the mainstream supermarkets near me.  I swear I've never laid eyes on them, LOL.  I'll have to look harder this weekend.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 08:06:55 AM »
They are in the freezer section usually by the greek yogurt bars.  I don't buy the little round bites often, maybe once a summer, but they are kind of fun and would do the trick if you wanted something small and to stay out of the big tub of ice cream.

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »
They're on my list of fun foods to order whilst at Walt Disney World, for after a hot day in the parks -- or the chilled bites for day snacks.  Any flavours taste better than others?
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Offline PurpleCat

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 06:00:33 PM »
We've gotten the bites over the years, I like the first one and then I don't like them anymore!  DD does not like them.  They have an off taste and strange texture.  Not bad, just strange.

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 08:56:54 PM »
I had to look up the flavors...haven't tried the orange one, but liked the mint chocolate and raspberry chocolate better than the chocolate vanilla...the chocolate on the outside had a strange taste for sure.