FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Perfectly Free

(1/2) > >>

Meganx5:
These are apparently of the top 8 allergens.. https://www.perfectlyfree.com/

GoingNuts:
So funny, it is showing them at all the mainstream supermarkets near me.  I swear I've never laid eyes on them, LOL.  I'll have to look harder this weekend.

hezzier:
They are in the freezer section usually by the greek yogurt bars.  I don't buy the little round bites often, maybe once a summer, but they are kind of fun and would do the trick if you wanted something small and to stay out of the big tub of ice cream.

spacecanada:
They're on my list of fun foods to order whilst at Walt Disney World, for after a hot day in the parks -- or the chilled bites for day snacks.  Any flavours taste better than others?

PurpleCat:
We've gotten the bites over the years, I like the first one and then I don't like them anymore!  DD does not like them.  They have an off taste and strange texture.  Not bad, just strange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version