Posted: 06.22.2008 at 11:19:08
lots of sulphates in wine , ( from what I have read around) , although have heard that champange, the real stuff, might be the safe choice for many.
I know that it doenst have a high histamine level/yeast level when compared to other beers and wines etc.
so, perhaps cultivate expesive tastes in this direction?
Am not that familier with sulphate allergies, but isnt there a link with metals? eg cooking pans, avoiding copper? or am I going the wrong direction?
egg, peanut,beans, yeast extract, kiwi fruit, dog, cat, dustmite, mold, tree pollen, hay fever, and current unknown allergy.
this year so far, 6 reactions and used epi pen twice.