login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Food Allergy Blog about Nutrition and Alternative Health  (Read 4911 times)

Description: Food Allergy and Nutrition Info

Offline Shanda A

Food Allergy Blog about Nutrition and Alternative Health
« on: November 15, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »
Hello  :) .  I have a blog at http://shesnotnuts.blogspot.com/ which has information about nutriton, food allergies, and health.  I am studying to receive my Master of Science in Human Nutrition.  So, this blog looks at the nutritional side of food allergies like what nutrients are kids with food allergies missing, or what brands of alternative foods are the best, along with nutrition and health advise.  My daughter is 6, in 1st grade and has food allergies to All Nuts, eggs, and coconut so I am in the same boat as all of you.  My main goal is to help give information that isnt always easy to find without hours and hours of research.  Please check it out when you have time!
Thanks,
Shanda