imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: What do you give your PA/TNA child for coughing?  (Read 6756 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

Re: What do you give your PA/TNA child for coughing?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 04:41:24 AM »
I wanted to add that I do appreciate the information. It isn't what I was looking for but it's still relevant and important. I did look on the website for Zarbee's and they don't claim to be homeopathic. Only natural. Their cough syrup mainly seems to have a variety of honeys along with vitamin c and zinc. It has excellent reviews on Amazon and a friend said her kids' pediatrician recommended it over regular medicated cough syrups. I've sent them an email but I will ask my kids' doctor in the meantime. The main reason I wasn't looking at the Zarbee's specifically is that it's marketed to kids 12 and under but I'm sure that it would work the same for anyone older too. But the honest truth is that the Chestal worked when Delsym did not. And if it was just a placebo effect, either one would have worked the same.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA