FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Angel Service Dogs  (Read 3570 times)

Description:

Offline AngelServiceDogs

Angel Service Dogs
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:55:07 PM »
Hi guys!  I don't think there is a thread about our company.  Someone suggested we post the pictures of our new puppies.  I hope this is the right place.

Puppies - Day 16

This is a litter of Australian Labradoodles Sire/ Poodle mom for a lower dander, lower shed puppy. 
They are only 16 days old, so they have not been evaluated for service work.  We will be posting video on utube as that happens and you will be able to watch as they grow.  They have opened their eyes in the past two days.  Those who make it will not graduate for about 2 years so it will be fun to see how they progress.  Most have clients assigned to them.  As you know, we have a waiting list.  We are working hard to help with the wait—this litter is one of our first steps.
There are 9 puppies.  Their names are on the video—enjoy watching them grow!
We are always looking for puppy raisers in the Colorado area; we have 27 families volunteering as puppy raisers now.  These are fun, wonderful families, most of whom do not have allergies—they just want to help people with life threatening allergies.  If you are close we would love to have you join our team!
Please address any questions to our website AngelServiceDogs.com.  I will check this from time to time.   
Sherry
P.S.  I miss you guys!!!

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: Angel Service Dogs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »
Sherry!!

It's great to see you.   :heart:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline GingerPye

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:29:16 AM »
oh man, are those pups ever cute!

:bye:  Hi, Sherry!
DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:43 AM »
 :bye:
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.