FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Anyone contacted Toufayan bakery?  (Read 3088 times)

Description:

Offline brownie

Anyone contacted Toufayan bakery?
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
My husband noticed today that they label for shared equipment with soy...a good sign but not a guarantee.  I have sent them a message but I am curious if anyone else has contacted them.  Access to pita bread and tortillas would be nice.  Thanks! Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

Offline brownie

Re: Anyone contacted Toufayan bakery?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
Here is the message I received this morning...all clear!  Woohoo!  Our Shop n'Save carries the brand.  - Brownie

Thanks for inquiring about our products. All Toufayan brand bread products are produced in nut free facilities. We do not process any tree nuts or peanuts; we do not even allow them in our vending machines. I hope you and your family will enjoy our products.

Best Regards,

Preston Mitchell

Q.A. Manager

Toufayan Bakery of Florida, Inc.

3826 Bryn Mawr St.

Orlando, FL 32808

(407) 295-2257

Email: preston@toufayan.com
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

Offline Jessica

Re: Anyone contacted Toufayan bakery?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
thanks! I will have to see if our local stores have this. It lists two of the stores that we have but they don't always have everything that other branches do. I'm guessing this policy is company wide and not only the florida locations? There is one in new jersey also.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA