login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: vitacoco coconut water? Has anyone called?  (Read 1876 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

vitacoco coconut water? Has anyone called?
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:20:31 AM »
I have several recipes that call for coconut water and the only brand I've seen so far is vita coco. I've emailed them once and they never replied so I just did again. They don't list a phone number. Has anyone ever checked on this brand?
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline Jessica

Re: vitacoco coconut water? Has anyone called?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »
Here's their answer. I probably won't let dd try it.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We produce beverages in multiple facilities around the world, some of which produce other food products, so we cannot guarantee that the facilities do not produce other nut-based foods. However, coconut water production is separate, in those facilities that do produce other food products. And in some facilities, we produce only coconut water beverages.

Regardless, if you want to try our product and are concerned about allergic reaction, you should do so some with consultation of your personal physician, who best understands your current health and medical history.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline Princess Cheese

• The Princess of Cheese
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »
I was curious about trying coconut water as well.. I keep hearing about ONE coconut water.. but I've never called on it.
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Offline Jessica

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 05:36:50 PM »
I emailed ONE but that was Friday night so maybe they'll get back to me. I also emailed another company but can't remember the name right now.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA