FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Disney Discontinuing Divvies  (Read 8668 times)

Description:

Offline Janelle205

Re: Disney Discontinuing Divvies
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »
I couldn't remember why we don't seek out Divvies so I checked out there site. 

This statement pisses me off -
Divvies distributes a dazzling array of gourmet confections made by a manufacturer whose ingredients are certified allergen-free
Are they made of air?  They have to be made of something that causes an allergic reaction for someone.  Didn't they learn from the Enjoy Life debacle?

I do think Enjoy Life can be enjoyed by more people who are avoiding multiple allergens.  Obviously they cannot remove all allergens (see my air comment) and won't be enjoyed by all.  The boys both love the soft cookies but DS1 gets a weird feeling when he eats the crunchy ones.  I think they are disgusting personally but it's one of those treats that I shell out for because it's cute to see the kids enjoying the same treat.

YES. Thank you.
I'm allergic to several common peanut and wheat substitutes in "allergen-free" foods. That term pisses me off no end.

Agreed.  At least Enjoy Life uses the term "allergy friendly".  Because a vast majority of their products are not even remotely allergen safe for me.