FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Does anyone use sulfate free shampoo that doesn't lather?  (Read 12435 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

Re: Does anyone use sulfate free shampoo that doesn't lather?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
DD started using the devacare too-she actually does have very curly hair. I think since I have the giant bottle from amazon I'll have her use that but once it's gone, I'm going to make sure I buy from a reputable seller. Only thing is, Ulta wouldn't let me use coupons on it the last time I tried. Do they have coupons for the deva site often?
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline nameless

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
that is strange...I'm not sure if/when they reformulated --- is the graphic on the label different?

I buy mine at Ulta and I use my Ulta coupons no problem. I wait til the 20% off purchase one :P 

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Offline Jessica

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 12:32:53 AM »
The label looks identical other than the ingredient list and the instructions are slightly different too. Not significantly. One says to use a generous amount and one does not. I had the $3.50 off and they would not let me use it. I told them I did use it the first time but I'd forgotten that I had also bought a paul mitchell mousse for my other dd. At any rate it's the only Ulta and it's an hour away so I will probably just order by mail this time.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA