FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Allergy after passing peanut challenge?  (Read 13239 times)

Description:

twinturbo

Re: Allergy after passing peanut challenge?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 11:14:16 AM »
Is it possible for the staff that administered the challenge to send a written report to your child's regular allergist for review?

Offline justme

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 07:11:12 AM »
Lala here......I had trouble transferring my name over, so I just changed it.

I am SO SO sorry you are going through this. To be honest, I totally dropped out of the allergy world for quite a while after all this happened with my son. The stress was so overwhelming and I just wanted to keep him in a bubble where I didn't want to listen to any other person's advice (including doctors).  :hiding:

We are much better now ;) and live life just as we did before the challenge.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. But know that you're not alone and you have support.

Offline justme

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 04:54:19 PM »
So I'm very interested in how things went with this and how your child is doing now. My ds is more allergic now than he was before his "passed" challenge.

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 11:30:51 PM »
Ugh-- I am so bummed out to hear that.  I have been wondering how your DS was doing.  I'm sorry that it isn't good news. 

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.