login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 64915 times)

Description:

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #720 on: September 06, 2017, 08:58:50 PM »
That's what freezer food is for!
dd with peanut, tree nut and egg allergy(can do some baked items)

Online Janelle205

« Reply #721 on: September 06, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
So DSD didn't eat with us because she didn't want to before youth group.  Came home hungry and I offered her the rest of the eggplant pizza rounds or 'fend for yourself' food.  She told me the eggplant was scary and looked gross (I've never made it before) but agreed to try it when I said it had pizza sauce, mini pepperonis and cheese.

I don't have any leftover eggplant anymore.  ;D
Allergic to soy, egg, tomato, apple, cherry, peach, pear, nectarine, canteloupe, watermelon, severe OAS to others, insect bites (severe to horseflies), various drugs, way too many environmental allergens, and asthma.

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2017, 06:48:45 AM »
That's what freezer food is for!

Yes it is.  And it was amazing, if I do say so myself.  This is one of those dishes that improves after being frozen. 
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Online Janelle205

« Reply #723 on: October 03, 2017, 01:02:06 AM »
Trying to do better at making our food at home instead of letting DH and DSD go out - he needs to eat healthier and I want to save money for new kitchen appliances.

Tonight was chicken fried rice with bok choy for the family and a ham and cheese sandwich for me.  Making some banana bread and egg mcmuffins for breakfast tomorrow right now.
Allergic to soy, egg, tomato, apple, cherry, peach, pear, nectarine, canteloupe, watermelon, severe OAS to others, insect bites (severe to horseflies), various drugs, way too many environmental allergens, and asthma.

Online Janelle205

« Reply #724 on: November 02, 2017, 07:32:01 PM »
Creamy chipotle hummus pasta with sun dried tomatoes and spinach.  DS and DS were a fan, DSD says too spicy - I'll try a different kind of hummus next time.

Offline MaryM

« Reply #725 on: November 03, 2017, 04:30:36 PM »
Instant Pot shredded chicken tacos here.  Easy and yummy.  Homemade chocolate chip (and w/o the chips for my vanilla boy) cookies for dessert.  Of course, I ate a few too many cookies this afternoon so I should abstain but I am not sure I will  ;D

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #726 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:40 PM »
Baked chicken that marinated overnight in balsamic vinegar and oil, then seasoned with garlic, paprika and coriander.  Served with roast butternut squash, cauliflower and Yukon Gold potato.  I'm swooning.  ;D
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US