imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: List of Manufacturers: who do NOT label May Contain/Shared Facility  (Read 7010 times)

Description:

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
Re: List of Manufacturers: who do NOT label May Contain/Shared Facility
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 10:53:26 PM »
KRAFT / NABISCO  is still top of this list, yes?

Anyone care to comment on Kraft / Nabisco?

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

Offline Jessica

Kraft/Nabisco seems very inconsistent. I've seen some advisory labeling but I don't think the absence of it means something is necessarily made on dedicated lines.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline YouKnowWho

For those dealing with allergies other than peanuts and tree nuts, don't necessarily judge how good certain companies are at labeling as may contains, shared lines/facilities in regards to peanut and assume that the same is true of other allergens.  That has bit us on the butt from time to time.

And honestly, unless Whole Foods has changed their warnings from "Good manufacturing processes even though we are using the allergens you are concerned about", run screaming.  I don't buy their products anymore so something may have changed in three years but it seems like it comes up consistently on the wheat allergy boards about mystery reactions.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA