FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Udi?  (Read 2005 times)

Description: (bread)

Offline brownie

Udi?
« on: May 14, 2013, 06:43:36 AM »
I emailed Udi a week ago and I never heard anything back. Their website is quite limited and peculiar.  ANyone have any info for PA/TNA?
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

twinturbo

Re: Udi?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 08:13:40 AM »
Udi's has multiple products with nuts in them. They used to advertise granola as nut free on the front then have a nut warning on the back of the same package. They've also had a recent nut contamination recall relating to granola. I don't think they know what their policy is.

Offline brownie

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »
Great - I called twice and the connection was so bad I had to hang up.  It concerns me that Disney is distributing "peanut safe" lists that really appear to be more lists of any item that is a specialty allergy item, whether safe for peanut or not.  They list rice dream, udi, and all kinds of gluten free stuff.  It's hard to know what to trust.  Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

twinturbo

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »
Sorry to hear that, brownie. Anything we can do remotely? Suggested safe list items from grocery store in that area? If there's other items on that list Disney provides even if they don't deem it low risk there might be an item or two we can identify.