login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

Author Topic: English Muffins  (Read 9788 times)

Description:

Offline hezzier

Re: Thomas English Muffins
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 12:10:42 PM »
I have confirmed with pepperidge farms that the rumor is true that they have discontinued making both kinds of english muffins.  If you have an outlet near you, you may still be able to get them.  The one near us closed (thankfully, I called before driving there).
DS (13 yrs) TN
DD (16 yrs) cat, wasps and yellow jackets

NH, USA

Offline hezzier

Re: Thomas English Muffins
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 12:12:07 PM »
I'm hoping no one minds, but I'm going to change the name of the thread to "english muffins" since there is more than info on thomas's.
DS (13 yrs) TN
DD (16 yrs) cat, wasps and yellow jackets

NH, USA

Kittle

Re: English Muffins
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »
I know this is an old thread but my son just had an allergic reaction to Thomas’ English muffins. The packaging has NO statement in regards to peanuts.

So to all the moms wondering, do not give your peanut allergic kids the Thomas’ brand products :( I hope this saves someone else the heartache.

Offline GoingNuts

Re: English Muffins
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 07:40:07 PM »
Kittle, I’m so sorry that happened.  How is he?

I stopped using them years ago due to X-contamination concerns.  I switched to Pepperidge Farm English Muffins, but I don’t think they make them anymore. 

Unfortunately “may contain” and “shared equipment” warnings are voluntary, which totally sucks for our community.   :disappointed:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US