login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: 2014 Valentine's Day Candy  (Read 6619 times)

Description:

Offline Mookie86

Re: 2014 Valentine's Day Candy
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 08:46:22 AM »
My family can't do the gummy bands due to the gelatin, so I won't give them out. I think we are doing the pixie sticks since they are allergy friendly.

twinturbo

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »
File even more under the header edible yet not food: Pink heart Peeps. The only warning was for milk may contain.

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 01:22:48 PM »

I bought the sort of stuff I'm horribly against in principle, especially for school. Stuff like gummy bracelets, huge Tootsie pops, they're only supposed to be for DS1 but there's no way he's eating a box by himself. I have to weigh how I feel about him passing out candy in class all danger aside. His dental check ups haven't been bad, but he's been fighting all greens way too hard. Then again who does that sound like as a kid? (Hint: yours truly)

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I swallowed a penny when I was six? Sticking my finger in a socket after being told not to? All at six.

Saw these at my local KMart.  In MA, if that helps anyone.  Chose not to buy them.  Dd wanted them, but we have stuff at home already. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Offline Linden

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 01:20:31 PM »
I found an individually wrapped, chocolate covered marshmallow heart by Hershey that has no warning on it for peanuts/tree nuts.  It does have an egg warning, though.  I have only seen it at Stop and Shop around here. 
DS TNA/EA, avocado, environmentals, asthma

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 03:00:57 PM »
I saw the king size of the Hershey Marshmallow Hearts at Target.