FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: study camel milk  (Read 1505 times)

Description:

Offline eragon

study camel milk
« on: February 05, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

twinturbo

Re: study camel milk
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »
I always wondered about that. Thank you for posting. I doubt my MA child could handle it since his SPT is super high to beef but I'd definitely try it if I could get it.

I did come across this but it has big words and this morning I am literally all about crayons on construction paper. Cross reactivity between dromedary whey proteins and IgG anti bovine α-lactalbumin and anti bovine β-lactoglobulin.

And this Camel Milk Is a Safer Choice than Goat Milk for Feeding Children with Cow Milk Allergy.

Offline eragon

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21703103

another study on camels milk.

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Offline catelyn

• typing is not exercise
    • my diy blog
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 08:54:42 PM »
I just had to say, I can't imagine milking a camel. 

Offline YouKnowWho

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:21 PM »
I remember flirting with ordering pet milk for DS1 when he was testing positive to rice, soy, dairy and many tree nuts.  Kinda limited options.  So this is going on 5-6yrs ago.  I just couldn't do it without finding more research (and not on the validity of camel milk but the cleanliness of the facilty).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA