FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Mini-Muffins  (Read 2974 times)

Description:

Offline anxious

Mini-Muffins
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:44:48 PM »
Anyone know of a safe brand of min-muffins? My son has been asking for the Hostess or Entenmann's. Anyone use these brands with PA and TNA?

Offline mkevsmom

Re: Mini-Muffins
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »
I know I read something about Entemann's that made me cross them off of our safe list. Can't remember what it was, though.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:16:16 PM »
Entenmann's says they use shared lines and only add warnings if a non-nut item is made immediately after a nut item. Hostess plant 2300 is unsafe but they say the rest are pn and tn free. I think all of the mini muffins are from plant 2300 though.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 09:11:52 AM »
Costco (in Canada) has Treasure Mills School Safe mini muffins in the bakery section.  Their facility is PN/TN-free.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Offline joshsmom

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 09:00:41 AM »
At costco I bought come nut free banana chocolate chip little cakes. They tasted like a muffin. Can't remember the brand. It was a couple of months ago.

Cerj002

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:41:54 PM »
I remember the banana chip muffins from last year. I think it was Treasure something. Maybe Treasure Island?  I think in our area they were a back to school item. Didn't see them this year. They were very good!

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 10:49:15 PM »
DS found these. I don't know where. He took a picture and sent them to me. I think they are also sold at Sam's. When I searched for them I didn't find a lot of info. I think there is a TN warning.

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts