FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products  (Read 5906 times)

Description:

Cory Rinow

Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:47:19 AM »
Hello everyone!  I am new here, but I know what it is like to scour the ends of the earth to find safe products, with safely sourced ingredients.  That's why I've created a line of Nut-free, Vegan, & Organic bath and body products.  From body butters, to bath bombs, to sugar scrubs, to baby wash - enjoy the peace of mind knowing our products are made from carefully sourced ingredients to ensure no cross contamination. 

If this interests you, check out my website:
ButterflyCakesAndSoaps.com

Just for members of this site, use the coupon code FASUPP for 20% off your entire purchase!  Thanks for your time everyone!

Offline Jessica

Re: Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 04:15:01 AM »
shea butter. Bummer. :(
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:07:20 PM »
I'd be careful claiming your products are nut-free if they contain shea.  Unless something has changed, the FDA classifies shea as a nut.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Ditto for coconut, which is in a lot of their products. We don't avoid coconut but some do and the fda think it's a nut.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA