FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: NYC Restaurants  (Read 2524 times)

Description: For PN and TN allergies

Offline bookedup

NYC Restaurants
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:23:09 PM »
I will be going to NYC with my DS (PN and TN allergic) and other family members and we are looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate my sister's birthday.

We are staying at a hotel on the Upper East Side and it would be ideal to have something around there, but I am willing to go further.

I did a search and couldn't find any topic just related to NYC restaurants, so any help will be appreciated!
DS (15) - Allergic to PN, TN, Lentils and Peas.  Outgrew Strawberries, Bananas, Chickpeas, String beans, Shrimp, Crab and Lobster.

Offline GoingNuts

Re: NYC Restaurants
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 07:04:17 PM »
We definitely have one. Ill try to find it.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline bookedup

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:32:08 PM »
GN,

Thank you for raising the threads!  I think my search must have been too specific "NYC Restaurants." I will read through them now.
DS (15) - Allergic to PN, TN, Lentils and Peas.  Outgrew Strawberries, Bananas, Chickpeas, String beans, Shrimp, Crab and Lobster.

mmgshih

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 03:57:17 AM »
Not sure if you still need help but Rouge Tomate, Bar Boulud, and Boulud Sud are all uptown and friendly to people with our issues.  Further downtown, any of the Mario Batali restaurants are also very good with food allergies.