FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: White Mountain Kettle Corn  (Read 1674 times)

Description:

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
White Mountain Kettle Corn
« on: August 08, 2014, 10:17:20 AM »
Found a new kettle corn

ALL NATURAL  NUT-FREE   GLUTEN-FREE   DAIRY-FREE   NO CHOLESTEROL
White Mountain Kettle Corn makes a great snack for people with a wide range of allergy concerns. It is made on dedicated equipment that is not used to make anything containing peanuts, tree-nuts, wheat, barley, rye, oats, dairy, eggs, or seafood.

http://www.whitemtnkettlecorn.com/

Here's what they had to say when I inquired where I could find it in my area...

In your area, you can find our kettle corn at Hannaford, Market Basket (even now) and some Shaw’s.  As our kettle corn is an all-natural product, it is most often marketed in the stores with other natural and organic salty snacks, as opposed to the regular chip aisle.  In Hannaford, you may find us in Nature’s Place, on our own rack at some point in the store, and/or in a special NH-Made section.  In Market Basket, we are placed on the top shelf in the natural snack set.  Shaw’s puts us wherever they have room. J  The best route is to go to Customer Service in any of the stores, ask for the Grocery Manager, and go from there.  Inquiring really saves time!
White Mountain Kettle Corn can also be found in smaller stores , such as Phillbricks, but as we are in distribution, we often don’t know every location in which our kettle corn is placed.  If you shop at a smaller market not currently carrying White Mountain Kettle Corn, just let us know, and we will be right on it.
We appreciate your noticing that White Mountain Kettle Corn is made in a dedicated facility whose equipment never sees peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, wheat, oats, barley (recognized by Celiac-Sprue as gluten free), seafood or shellfish.  Sometimes people ask if we can produce, for example, a cheesy kettle corn.  We could, but we won’t because so many people with allergies have found White Mountain Kettle Corn to be a snack oasis, and we don’t want to spoil that.  Many NH schools, now carry White Mountain Kettle Corn in their food line because of the absence of major allergens and because it measures up to Government nutritional standards.
We thank you, again for contacting us.  Please let us know if you have problems finding White Mountain Kettle Corn nearby.
Merry weekend ahead!
Priscilla

Priscilla Dube, Co-Founder & CEO
White Mountain Kettle Corn
PO Box 955
Henniker, NH  03242
Priscilla@WhiteMtnKettleCorn.com
603-428-7676
603-428-3748 (Fax)
603-848-3311 (Mobile)
facebook.com/WhiteMountainKettleCorn
www.WhiteMountainKettleCorn.com

Offline sneaker

Re: White Mountain Kettle Corn
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:42:12 AM »
Thanks for this company info.  I would just have to check for sesame.  I have purchased divvies popcorn but good to have other options.

hk

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 08:58:52 AM »
Thanks for posting!  I'm going to order the case of single serving bags for school lunches.  DD will be thrilled.

jackbrouno

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 06:23:40 AM »
Rather then this which company produce kettle corn