King Richard's Faire in Carver, MA

Started by Irene, September 01, 2014, 09:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irene

Hi,
Anyone from MA who has gone to this faire?  We are going next weekend and I was wondering if there is anything my son can safely eat there for lunch (he's allergic to nuts and shellfish).

Thanks,
Irene

yelloww

This might help because their menu is labeled for some things:http://kingrichardsfaire.net/eat-and-drynk/

I haven't been since I was a teen, but it was fun. Hopefully you can find something there that works.

PurpleCat

Call the kitchen.  508-866-8346.  Speak with Danielle.  I've already spoken to her.  She is lovely and we've come up with a few safe choices for DD.  She gave me her email address so I can keep in touch when I have a firm date that we will be there.  (I think she told me her child has some allergies....or that is someone else at a restaurant I was calling at the same time - LOL!)

Irene

Thanks for your suggestions!  I ended up sending an email and a general manager wrote back to me very quickly and answered my questions.  We had a good time at the faire and my son was happy that he could eat lunch there!
But those with nut allergies should know that there is a vendor that sells roasted nuts.  The booth was thankfully not near where we bought our lunch.  I also saw a Thai food vendor (I didn't check their menu but Thai food always makes me think of peanuts).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview